SBL/XBL & Spamassassin

I do not know the complete ins-and-outs of how SBL/XBL blacklists how, or even how to configure a MTA/spam filter to use them, which is what my email is about.

Basically, I have seen a bit of discussion from other lists about SpamHaus, and how good their SBL/XBL filtering is, and was wondering how to configure my SpamAssassin to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't find much on the net about it, so was wondering if I could get some first hand help.

Thanks.