Re: grub, raid1 help

> If you get kernel panics after GRUB has loaded your kernel,
> I would suppose the kernel just isn't RAID1 enabled.

That's a good point. The kernel does panic after loading. I've used the
stock Debian kernels w/ a rebuilt initrd in order to include RAID and,
when that wasn't working, I built my own kernel from the Debian
sources. When I built the kernel I included all of the RAID drivers, so
it really should work. This just doesn't make sense to me.

Richard