Re: nv vs. nvidia

Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 21:17 -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Greg Folkert wrote:

< snip>
Seeing as nvidia drivers are being 'installed' here may I ask if anyone has
had  problems running frozen-bubbles under these drivers.? Every time I
tried the system gave me trouble and the frozen-bubbles maintainer canned
the nvidia drivers.

The only way I found to remove the drivers was to reinstall the system !!
That was with 2.4.xx kernels, perhaps the 2.6.8 kernel has improved ??

<snip>

Thanks.
--
Cheers