woody r3: autologout and Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: configurationdatabase not found

Hello everyone

I upgraded to woody r3 and two effects happened:
a. after 30 minutes (if I don't work) X goes to autologout (but I can't
understand why). It seems a problem of X because it doesn't happen with
other prompts.
b. after the autologout Ximiln Evolution (1.0.5) crashes with a message
"Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: configuration
database not found". Reading newsgroups I discovered that it is a
"generic" message due to several hypothesis. I checked everything (for
example I have a file evolution_database.oaf or womba installation and
settings) but everything seems correct. I tried (command line)

~killev
~evolution

buth the message re-appears. If I reboot evolution goes well still the
next "autologout".

Thanks a lot for help.

Alberto Stracuzzi, Human being
Earth (Milano - Italy)