Creating Custom Install CD.

I've been looking into creating a custom install CD that would install
Debian using a listing of packages of my choice. At first I thought that
using the autoinstall package would be the way to go, however it won't
work for a CD and I am unable to find a minimal.tar.gz file anywhere.

Does anybody have any suggestions to get this to work under debian
stable(Woody).

--
 o)      Derek Wueppelmann                 (o
(D .       monkey@monkeynet.ca              D).