TPR40e suspends forever

I discover that with ACPI the suspend features doen not work properly
because of the module ohci_hcd, I did something like this:
rmmod ohci_hcd && sleep 2 && echo 4 > /proc/acpi/sleep && sleep 2 &&
insmod ohci_hcd
in this way my laptop finally suspend in 2 secs! I can clearly see the
half-moon led...ok...now I want to resume, reopen the lid-switch
and..whaaaaat?? There's no way to resume it, even if I press the power
button thousand of times..I only have to remove and re-insert the
battery, there's no way to resume it! Of course when I power it on I
have to wait the entire boot sequence. Ideas?
bye

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -
Linux Registered User #365170

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/netiquette.shtml

Sponsor:
Biscotti perfetti? Metti la pasta dentro allo Sparabiscotti e...click click... biscotti pronti per essere infornati!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2745&d=27-10