Re: TPR40e suspends forever

> Riccardo Tortorici <riccardo.tortorici@email.it> [2004-10-27 15:43]:
>
> I discover that with ACPI the suspend features doen not work properly
> because of the module ohci_hcd, I did something like this:
> rmmod ohci_hcd && sleep 2 && echo 4 > /proc/acpi/sleep && sleep 2 &&
> insmod ohci_hcd
> in this way my laptop finally suspend in 2 secs! I can clearly see the
> half-moon led...ok...now I want to resume, reopen the lid-switch
> and..whaaaaat?? There's no way to resume it, even if I press the power
> button thousand of times..I only have to remove and re-insert the
> battery, there's no way to resume it! Of course when I power it on I
> have to wait the entire boot sequence. Ideas?
> bye

why do you do
    insmod ohci_hcd
at the end?

for suspend/resume you have usually some scripts in /etc/apm (if you
have the apmd installed).  Googling the web for information on 'usb
suspend thinkpad' should lead to some information.

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |