Re: Editing PDF forms

I wrote:
Does anybody know of a way to edit PDF forms then save the result?

Our accounts/systems departments in their wisdom have decided that to make a purchase we must now fill out a PDF form. I can do that using acroread but it won't let me save the result (you have to buy Acrobat for that capability). Since there's a lot of repetition in the forms (my name and dept etc, plus repeated orders to the same vendors) I would like to save part-completed forms so I don't have to fill the same information in again.

Just in case anybody else searches the thread, what I actually did was install VMware and run Adobe Acrobat Pro in that. It does what I need.

Not free in either sense but we already had the licences for w2000 and Acrobat and VMware doesn't cost too much.

Cheers, Dave