Turn antialiasing off in Mozilla 1.7

Can anyone help me turn antialiasing off in Mozilla 1.7? Some people
apparently like blurry writing, but I don't. :-)

I was using version 1.6-5 until today, and I had the following lines in
/etc/mozilla/prefs.js which turned antialiasing off:

pref("font.scale.aa_bitmap.enable", false);
pref("font.scale.aa_bitmap.min", 100);
pref("font.antialias.min", 100);

But today I upgraded to 1.7.3-5, and antialiasing has turned itself on
again, and I can't work out how to turn it off again.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
  "Low Priced Cambridge Clare College. Big selection at eBay UK!"