Re: How to configure apt to retrieve Packages.bz2?

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 23:06, Leif W wrote:
> [snip idotic response]
>
> Yet another idiotic person who CAN NOT READ, and either DOES NOT KNOW,
> or can not shed their ELITIST SNOBBY ATTITUDE to just explain it.

Let me suggest the possiblity that your combative responses tend to
encourage a reader to focus on your attitude rather than your question.
> I'll repeat, only respond if you know the answer and are willing to
> explain it.

Perhaps rephrasing this as a request rather than a demand would prevent
the obvious problem of enforcement.

-davidc