upgrade to sarge has sendmail rejecting mail

Yesterday I upgraded to sarge on my email server.  Now suddenly and
email sent to it gets sent back with

... while talking to zlabinc.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<chapel@zlabinc.com>
<<< 503 This mail server requires authentication. Please check your mail
client settings.
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Now my client settings have not changed, only the sendmail
server(upgrade).

And the funny thing is, this only happens to one domain, while there are
4 others that are having no problem, plus I don't even send out through
that server I send out through roadrunner, and none of my other email
accounts have that problem

And to add to the problem, when I try to check the email from that
account, it will not accept the password yet I can ftp and ssh into the
box with this password.

Chapel