Re: Kspread converting expressions to values

I don't have KSpread on my computer but in most spreadsheet
programs you copy the cell(s) you want the values pasted from,
select the cells to paste to, and then PASTE SPECIAL from the
menu and click on VALUES to paste the values into the new cell(s).

Sorry if you have already tried this and kspread does not
have this feature but I am not sure if you are a newbie
or not.

Lance