Re: Wireless interface not working

Sorry for the scrappy info:

I am running the testing version of Debian.

lspci
Network controller: Intel Corp. PRO/Wireless 2200BG (rev 05)

as for the wireless tools, I have been searching for a source to add
to my sources.list file to obtain the wireless tools iwconfig. Maybe
this would be my first step.

--
Kind Regards
Werner Otto