Re: Not optimal display -> DRI activation with ATI Radeon 9000

On Saturday 16 October 2004 00:57, Jean-Francois Lefebvre wrote:
> (WW) RADEON(0): Option "UseInternalAGPGART" is not used
> (II) RADEON(0): Direct rendering disabled

There are two AGPGART modules to be loaded (in /etc/modules).  One is for the
specific motherboard that you have, the second is for the AGPGART module
itself.  And you have to load the driver for the radeon card.

This my /etc/modules contains

I think you error is because you are missing the motherboard agpgart module.

Alan Chandler
 then they fight you, then you win. --Gandhi