Re: Multiple CD ISO's into single DVD ISO?

> > But, I was not able to find any file like a
> .discinfo
> > (referenced in above article about which disk,
> etc)
> > on Debian.
> >
> > Has anyone been able to do the multi CD's into
> single
> > DVD?  If so, how?
>
> Well, I don't know about concatenating all the disks
> into a single
> dvd, but certainly you could, for instance, mount
> all the cds then
> burn them all to dvd that way.  But you would have
> multiple lines in
> sources.list (one for each cd you added to the
> disk). To me this
> wouldn't be so bad at all.  You could make it really
> easy by putting a
> README in the root of it that had a sources.list you
> could just copy
> to /etc/apt.
>
> Then again, sarge takes up two dvds.

I actually mounted all the CD ISO's and then mkisofs'd
them into one large ISO that I burned to DVD.  But, I
don't think that it would work the same way as a
properly configured DVD ISO.

I'll keep working on it, or just keep a Minimal
Install disk with me, and then just get anything I
need from the net.

Thanks
Eric