Re: Multiple CD ISO's into single DVD ISO?

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:32:50 -0700 (PDT), Eric Wagar
<eric@deadhookers.org> wrote:
> I actually mounted all the CD ISO's and then mkisofs'd
> them into one large ISO that I burned to DVD.  But, I
> don't think that it would work the same way as a
> properly configured DVD ISO.
>
> I'll keep working on it, or just keep a Minimal
> Install disk with me, and then just get anything I
> need from the net.

with the package churn during testing, i find it's easiest to just do
net installs.

arent they planning on an "official" dvd of sarge soon anyway?  see
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2004/40/

when it goes stable, that will be the time to burn a dvd; updates
after release are (should be?) far less frequent.