Re: FAT32 as mount for /home?

Olav wrote:

Why not like this:

- mount your Windows partition to some mount point like /mnt/windows
- create a symlink named "My Documents" in your home to point to the
 folder with the same name on the Windows partition

It keeps the dot file clutter away from Windows, it wouldn't know what
to do with them! Still your stuff would be easily available from Linux.

Of course, "My Documents" could be a separate partition from the Windows
system partition too.

I guess this way will work.

--

                Liu Chang