Re: Parallel Port Scanner Support?

> Don't have one personally so I dont know but:
>
> http://www.rocklinux-consulting.de/oss/avision/
>
> was produced, as the first result, to the following google search:
> parallel port scanners linux avision

I apologize I read that wrong apparently they haven't been succesful
at a paralell version.

"Q: Does the Avision parallel scanners work?

A: No. I do not own a parallel-port-scanner and Avision refuses to
give me documentation about the parallel and USB protocol they use. I
got private eMails from other people who try to log and "decrypt" the
parallel-port-traffic, but there is no useable code, yet. "

Sorry about that...