Mutt/GPG: *un*encrypted copies to self?

Hello.

Recently I started learning how to use GPG for signing and encrypting my
mail, and today noticed that the outgoing encrypted messages are copied
into $record folder *after* the encryption; as you can imagine, this
makes them quite useless for me, as I don't have the recipient's private
key.

Is there any standard way of telling mutt to copy messages to $record
*before* encrypting them? I could probably play with fcc-hook and/or
conditionally adding a Bcc: header, but I wonder whether this is not
solvable in some easier way...

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
          If your telephone company installs a system in the woods
          with no one around to see them, do they still get it wrong?