Re: Gnome Log Out

On 2004-10-04, Hans Gubitz <gubitz@netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 05:31:26PM +0000, Juha Siltala wrote:
>
>> In the GDM configuration (in the graphical one even, IIRC), there's an
>> option to swich on "secure configuration menu". I religiously (ie. no
>> facts) believe this affects the logout dialog as well.

> You are right. But I'm really looking for a way to remove the entries
> from the Gnome-menu.

And you are top-posting. :) Anyway, I thought we are talking about the
dialog box that comes up when you choose "log out" from the GNOME panel.
The panel menu should only have "log out", and the other options should be
only in the dialog that comes up after you choose that. Or has something
changed?

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/