Re: Why Grub? Must I Switch? - Thanks

Thanks for all the insightful discussion.  I now understand the
differences and may switch to Grub in the future.  For the present I
have a number of other pressing projects that have priority.

Also, the though I have frequently rebuilt kernels the only time I was
plagued with boot hangups it turned out to be a hardware problem.  This
is probably because I'm not doing anything terribly sophisticated that
might cause such hangups.  At any rate I had no trouble fixing the
problem and regaining control with the aid of bbc-2.1.  I don't have the
business card.  I just downloaded it from www.lnx-bbc.org and burnt a
cd.  Large or small, I think it is neat.

Tom George