mount xfs filesystem as noneroot user

thanks I got the problem solved by another path : mount the device to
none-root user, so I need no su to root when I locate to  my /mnt/media

the vfat file system go well by add this in the /etc/fstab
/dev/hda7 /mnt/media vfat umask=0,uid=1003,gid=1003,defaults,iocharset=cp936 0 0

BUT when I come to xfs filesystem. I doesn't work
can any one give so advice on xfs , How to make some change in
/etc/fstab  so noneroot user can read and write in /dev/hda8

Thank you.