Re: Accented characters

Follow up on my own note.  I've now tried setting my keyboard to "us_intl"
instead of "us" and also fails to produce any accented characters, though in
this configuration when I ssh to machine one (the one which works correctly) I
can't produce accented characters in that session either.

Help is still appreciated.

rw2