flphoto and usb permissions

Hi,

I have a fresh install of Debian sarge for a intel pentium iii machine. I have a Kodak CX6200 digital camera that I was able to get working only with flphoto. I created an alien package from the rpm on the flphoto website.

The problem I'm having is I can access the camera's photos for root, however, a regular user cannot access the camera. The camera is recognised, but not accessible.

I have the hotplug package and even installed usb-perms, but I still have the same problem. If anyone can give me some pointers on how to get the camera accessible to users other than root I would be very appreciative. :-)

Sincerely,

John Kerr Anderson