Re: make xconfig & xfree???
- To: Carl Fink <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: make xconfig & xfree???
- From: Joost Witteveen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:53:14 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 415CFEDA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20040930194415.GB10059@nitpicking.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <415B8029.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040930194415.GB10059@nitpicking.com>
Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 09:03:05AM -0600, Justin Guerin wrote:
I would recommend using some of the other suggestions given in this thread
before using xhost +.
On my box, I tend to issue xhost local:+, which is (I would think)
If you are sure you're the only person with login access to your host, yes.
Anyone else though with an account on your host will be able to see
everything you type, though, if you ever give out a login to someone else.