Installing a printer

This must be a well-worn question.  I just installed woody.  The
installation did not stop to inquire about my specific printer make/model
which is an older (ca 1990) Canon BJ-200ex.  It did install a generic
dot-matix driver which works for ASCII text, and as near as I can tell,
several PostScript type drivers.  I am certain that the correct driver is
on one of the seven CDs I have but don't know how to identify it.
Apt-get requires a specific package name.  How do I identify which
package to use for this particular printer?

Thanks,

Byron Nilsen