Mutt, imap and mailboxes?

I'm trying to configure Mutt at my office to handle 2 different IMAPS
mail servers.  Currently in my muttrc I have this:

set spoolfile={mail1/ssl}INBOX
set folder={mail1/ssl}

mailboxes {mail1/ssl}INBOX
mailboxes imaps://archives
mailboxes imaps://archives/corporate
mailboxes imaps://archives/corporate/syst

the 1st line works great.  The rest are the problem.  There is no
INBOX and those 3 are directories.  In the syst directory is another
subset of directories which have the actual mailboxes in them.

In order to access the archives I have to "c" then <tab> and change to
mail1, then do that again and change back to archives.  Any operation
in there repeats for all 3 telling me that it's not a selectable
mailbox.  If I open a mailbox in syst/june and I try to do a search,
it give me "XXX isn't a selectable mailbox" for each of the 3 which
are dirs.

Anyone have an idea if I have the wrong syntax or any ideas?  I've
read most of the muttrc files I can find on google and the docs,
nothing covers trying to read 2 or more mailboxes which are actually
on different servers or the mailboxes are on different servers and
directories of directories with mailboxes.

I've tried the mutt mailing list, no responses there.

--

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar