Re: KDE gets a bum rap

No it doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with being as fat as KDE and Gnome if the
hardware is up to them.  If the hardware isn't up to them, there are
lighter environments you can use.  KDE and Gnome are modern
environments that should be used on modern hardware.

I very much intend to slap another 128 Mb RAM into my machine as soon
as that's possible.  I'd rather it not all be instantly sucked up by a
window manager, desktop environment, etc.  I've apps to run.

- -