stalling installation sequence woody/p3 777/128 mb

Hello,

                 I am a newbie to Linux and installing OS's in general.
However, when I attempted to install Debian woody on my Pentium 3 777
mhz computer with 128 mb ram by way of floppy I ran into a problem. I
found that when installing kernel and driver module's from my boot disk
the computer just shows the following on the screen and does not ever
complete. What should I do to work around this problem? I can't access
up or down or enter or do anything but reboot the comp, in my limited
knowledge. Thank you for any help provided, this is the screen that
shows:

Debian GNU Linux System Installation

Please wait

Installing the Rescue Floppy....

hdd ide - fl                floppy

up/down between elements : enter selects