Re: mozilla-tbird + xprint + fonts

David Purton wrote:

> Running unstable mozilla-thunderbird, recently printing has
> started to use the wrong font for plain text emails.
>
> The print preview on screen looks ok, but then when it prints
> using Xprint a proportional font is used. In general the font
> spacing is a bit messed up and the font used is too small.
>
> Is there anyway to configure what font is used for printing of
> emails from thunderbird? [..]

So this is a recent problem.. hadn't realised that. I had the same
problem (print preview in monospace, but actual print in
proportional).

In Mozilla & derivatives xprint's behaviour can be configured by
means of a userContent.css file. This can also be used to obtain
monospaced prints of mail messages.

For details, see: http://www.jw-stumpel.nl/stestu#xprint

Regards, Jan