Re: How to change the font size for the mozilla firefox interface?

Zachary Rizer wrote:

--- Nicos Gollan <gtdev@spearhead.de> wrote:

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:40:25 +0800
Lian Liming <lianliming@realss.com> wrote:

Hi all,
  I am using mozilla firefox under KDE, and find
that the font size
  on  toolbar and menu  is too small to watch
clearly.

Firefox is based on GTK, so you need to set the font
properties for that
toolkit. The Gnome control center (package
gnome-control-center) is one
way to do this.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de

ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pgp-signature

I have a related question: My fonts are too large
(10pt, as opposed to my desired 8pt) in gtk-based apps
until I run the gnome-control-center, and open the
font properties, then merely close the box.  (I don't
have to change any values.)  I have to do this every
time I start X windows; and it's a real pain.  Is
there another way around this?

~Zaq

Regards,

dreier