Re: How to change the font size for the mozilla firefox interface?

--- Nicos Gollan <gtdev@spearhead.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:40:25 +0800
> Lian Liming <lianliming@realss.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >    I am using mozilla firefox under KDE, and find
> that the font size
> >    on  toolbar and menu  is too small to watch
> clearly.
>
> Firefox is based on GTK, so you need to set the font
> properties for that
> toolkit. The Gnome control center (package
> gnome-control-center) is one
> way to do this.
>
> --
> Got Backup?
>
> Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de

I have a related question: My fonts are too large
(10pt, as opposed to my desired 8pt) in gtk-based apps
until I run the gnome-control-center, and open the
font properties, then merely close the box.  (I don't
have to change any values.)  I have to do this every
time I start X windows; and it's a real pain.  Is
there another way around this?

~Zaq