Steven Jones,John Summerfield,Alvin Oga

I'm running Sarge on a DELL Optiplex GX150 without ahitch..If you need
help, give me a mail...

That sounds good. Mine is a GX110 actually. I found that some of my problems
were down to attempting to install bf2.4 instead of the default 'linux'.
There are still problems though. dbootstrap exited with an error code and
then when i came to make the system bootable, it started to complain about
LILO (why not GRUB being used?) and large disks. My root partition is 50Mb
and the disk 12Gb. Let's not worry about that though if you reckon Sarge can
be got running. I'd prefer a one-CD approach though