Re: Steven Jones,John Summerfield,Alvin Oga

Hi,

I'm running Sarge on a DELL Optiplex GX150 without ahitch..If you need
help, give me a mail...

Eduard

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 11:07, g00se wrote:
> Yes Alvin - i too would not have chosen a Dell (non-standard hardware etc)
> but was given the machine as part of a voluntary IT project i'm undertaking.
>
> Just installing Woody (although Sarge may only be days away now) for the
> first time and want to make sure i don't miss any crucial modules. I'm going
> into the office very soon and shall find out precisely what kind of Optiplex
> i'm dealing with and hope you'll be around later to see if i'm not missing
> anything. Meantime, if it's any use, at the bottom of this file, is the
> output of dmesg when i boot with Knoppix
>
> http://www.cehjohnson.uklinux.net/aire/procstuff.txt

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment(s) sent with it are intended exclusively for
the addressee(s), and may not be used by, opened by, passed on to, or made
available for use to, any person other than the addressee(s). Stork rules
out any and all liabilities resulting from any electronic transmission.