Re: Any Softwares related to engineering field available for Debian?

Siju

>> Do you know  some software packages for debian  (source is also fine)
>> that  helps in plant  design &  layout! Pipeline  designs, Automobile
>> designs.

Kivio, a flowcharting program from the KDE Office Suite.  It offers basic
flowcharting abilities.  Objects are scriptable, a backend plugin
system offers the ability to make objects do just about anything.

I have not used Kivio but have used Blake's suggested package, Dia.

>> will help in time study calculations

There was this package SciLab.  Now, I see that this has been moved to
the 'non-free' tree.  So, if it is GNU GPL incompatible, do not use it.

Hth.
--
ragOO
Overturning existing patents one by  one will not make programming safe.