Re: Moving existing setup to a competely new server

Hi Andrea,

> If you have the option to move the HD (and the HW on
> the two servers
> are similar), you can copy your system in different
> ways (cp, cpio,
> afio),

If the HW config is different.  Can I do it and how?
Tks.

I'm going to upgrade a workstation changing new
motherboard, new RAM, new CPU, etc.  Can I retain the
HD?  On the first booting will the PC configure itself
automatically?

TIA

B.R.
Stephen