Re: Thunderbird 0.8 folder bug ?

Alexander Sack wrote:

Adam Bogacki wrote:

I am not sure if this is a Debian or Thunderbird problem so I am posting
to both lists. Having apt-upgraded to Thunderbird 0.8
I find the central pane completely blank so that I can not see the
contents of my inbox, or of any other box or folder. It remains blank.

I will upload a new package soon. In the meantime you can remove the compreg.dat file in the users profile directory (e.g. /home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/default/xx/compreg.dat). This should solve your problem

Thanks, I'll give it go. Apart from that, nice work !

Cheers,

Adam.