Re: Bootloader for Sarge

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 07:33:16PM -0700, Matthew Jackson wrote:
> I have no floppy drive

  There is probably a way to boot a CD in a similar manner.
  You also might want to explore the following GRUB configuration:

    title         XP
    root          (hd0,0)
    makeactive
    chainloader   +1
    boot

Note that I haven't read the article you were referring to and I hardly
have experience with dual boot configuration.