Debian unstable/Apache2/subversion open bug report

Dear all,

regularly, I do upgrades of my Debian server.  Today I saw the
announcement of latest apache 2 release (2.0.51-1) for Debian
unstable.  For this reason I decided to run an update/upgrade cycle.
After the experiences I made with my repository a few weeks ago after
such a cycle, I make use of the apt-listbugs package.

For quite some time, I see the bug report of subversion:

  critical bugs of subversion (1.0.6-1.2.1 -> 1.0.6-2) <open>
   #269545 - "Date conversion failed" (possible failure from libapr0 ABI change)

Since this has not been resolved for quite some time, I dare to ask if
anybody has done this upgrade, and if this caused any havoc.

Thanks for any enlightenment!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |