Re: sarge / apache 2.0.50 / awstats 6.1-2

In case if anyone is having the same issue, I was able to get awstats working
with the following Apache config file:

/etc/awstats/apache.conf
#
# Directives to add to your Apache conf file to allow use of AWStats as a CGI.
# Note that path "/usr/local/awstats/" must reflect your AWStats install path.
#
Alias /awstatsclasses    "/usr/share/awstats/lib/"
Alias /awstatscss        "/usr/share/doc/awstats/examples/css"
Alias /awstatsicons      "/usr/share/awstats/icon/"
ScriptAlias /awstats     "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/"

#
# This is to permit URL access to scripts/files in AWStats directory.
# Some security note here?
<Directory "/var/lib/awstats">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None