Re: Developing flash on debian

Just to back up Zachary's most excellent point on accessibility, here
is my favorite article on how to create "accessible" flash content:

http://www.webaim.org/techniques/flash/

I think you'll find that Zachary is correct.  Flash is for
advertising, kiosk, and limited web use where accessibility guidelines
can be followed well (such cases are often the narritives, like demos
and tours).

Similarly to Carl's point, you can actually run Flash MX (not MX 2004
to my knowledge) using CrossOver.... http://www.codeweavers.com/

Best,

Jonathan