Re: initrd question

I'm not sure how to check that. I am using the kernel that is included with the Debian package kernel-image version 2.6.7-2. How can you tell what version of initrd was used to build it?

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Hello,

the package initrd-tools was recently updated [and if I remember well important bugs were fixed]:
have you check that your kernel was built with the latest version ?

hth,
Jerome

Steven Curtis wrote: