Tripwire

Anyone using this on Debian?

This is a file-system integrity checker, will detect hacks, intrusions, etc. I
tried it but seems to find lots of stuff that seem part of the dynamics of
the ongoing system operation, and attempts to change its "policy" are
crippled by all these items. Examples are things deleted from /proc/####/....
numbered subfolders that seem to correspond to processes that start and end
on the system, permissions in  .../.kde subdirectories which I certainly did
not touch within the lifetime of this test, INODES also touching /proc/####
stuff.