Re: Console-Based Apps Recommendations

On Thursday 02 September 2004 15:20, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
> > First, there is the CD player.  I tried out cdcd, and it seems like
> > it will be suitable for my needs.  However, I need some sort of
> > front end for it, sorta like a XMMS, but in console mode, and works
> > with gpm.
>
> tcd

It looks like it has potential.  However, the only menu items that work
are Change Play Mode and Quit.  How do I get it to actually recognize
either of my cd-rom drives?

I've got the CD-RW drive as /dev/sr0 and the DVD drive as /dev/sr1, and
with data CDs, I can mount them as /cdrw and /dvd, but the mount
command does not work with audio CDs.