Re: Kernel boot problem?

Paul Johnson wrote:

<#secure method=pgp mode=sign>

Hey,

Forgot to say that i am using make-kpkg then i am transfering it to my laptop to then installing the kernel.

I just tried another 3times and this time i made sure i made the filesystems in the kernel and not modules, but i still got the same error.

Is there a way i can use make-kpkg to make a initrd as the 2.6.7 (original kernel) has one but the one i keep trying to make is missing, is that the problem ? how would i make one and transfer it to the laptop...

Thanks.
Grant.