From: Sergio Basurto [mailto:basurto@canada.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 31 August 2004 9:42 a.m.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: PE 1600SC ???

I had problems with installation of woody in a
PowerEdge 1600SC server, I replace the kernel that
comes as default with the rescue disk with my own
kernel 2.6.7, the rescue disk is working, but I have
problems with the root disk. At boot time I receive the
following error:

ramdisk: incomplete write (-28 != 32768) 41944304
ext2-fs warning: check time reached running e2fsk is
recommended.

I compile the kernel with ext2 support, I can figure
out what is going on.

Any Idea or source of information. I alredy read the
installation manuals.