Re: PE 1600SC ???

I compile the kernel with initrd, I am not sure if the
kernels that comes with debian need initrd, but I will
try that one.

In fact I compile the kernel as described on
installation manual chapter "10.3 Replacing the Rescue
Floppy Kernel" it mention that I need initrd configured
and linked not as module and I just folow the
instructions.