Re: problem in proxy authorization for apt-get

hi all I tried the options but problem persists :
I would like to add that wget works fine on my comp
and of course with the same proxy.

Prashant kumar
home page http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/prashkr
|Nothing is fool-proof for a sufficiently talented fool!          |