Working backup solution?

Hello,

I'm trying to find a decent backup solution for our 5 Debian systems – all on Dell hardhardware. Been looking at the Dell PowerVault 122 as it seems to fit our needs quite good in terms of capacity (640Gb max).

I'm now curious as to see if anyone out there have been successful in settings it up and running it along with Amanda or similar on Debian. If you have a better suggestion or any kind of help / advise on what's working for you, please let me know!

Thanks!