Anybody know how to install the sound driver of adi ad1888 codec?

Hi All,

     I have changed my motherboard recently. The
onboard sound was changed also. The new sound system
is adi ad1888 according to the specification of the
manual of the motherboard. However, I do not know what
the manufacturer is. When I search the Internet, I
find that one of the Intel's motherboard using this
codec, but its alsa-driver is using snd-intel8x0.

     Since my soundbridge is via8237, so that i cannot
use this one. Any suggestions on installing new sound
card?

Regards,
James Ng

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...